Great News

Give it a look!

Available on Amazon http://bit.ly/AZMoose

& Barnes & Noble http://bit.ly/BNMoose

Monday, August 27, 2012

There’s a Moose - Leadership & management project update


Busy summer has set me back just a bit. I have had the manuscript out to several editors as of late and waiting on responses has taken some time.

After accomplishing a complete revision of the layout and major premise of the project, I was really ready to learn what the professionals had to say about my work. Seems that the consensus is that I should look toward self-publishing.

The major concern linked to traditional publishing is the dreaded platform. Without a platform, one cannot achieve a platform and those with a platform no longer need meet the requirement of having a platform. It is akin to if you have published before, you can publish again; but if you have not published before, it seems impossible to go the traditional route. Sorta circular logic, don’t ya think?

While I wait on a couple more responses, I will start looking hard at the non-traditional route of self-publishing. 

I’m looking for some ideas and anecdotal experience in this area. Let me hear what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment